(1) Are the bins easy access?
Most skips have a door for easy access.
(2) Do you recycle?
Others may claim to recycle but we are one of a limited few who are Department of Environment and Conservation (D.E.C.) licensed to operate as a sorting and separation center in the Perth Metro area, License number L8634/2012/1.
(3) What can I recycle?
Products that are recycled are: scrap metal, bricks and concrete, sand, timber (untreated), cardboard, paper and plastic (not PVC).
(4) Do I have to separate my waste from my recycling?
All waste can be mixed in our bins; you do not need to segregate rubbish.
(5) Are you envirnomentally conscious?
We do not just dump our waste at landfill.
(6) How much notice do I have to give to request a bin?
Skips can be supplied with (1) one days’ notice.
(7) What kind of waste do you NOT accept?
Though we take most rubbish we do not accept: ASBESTOS, CAR TYRES, LIQUID WASTE (oil and paint) or any hazardous material.
(8) How long can I hire the bin for?
Skips are supplied for up to a week (7 days) for household and domestic waste. Builders and commercial clients' hire period are negotiated at time of order.
(9) What days can I receive a bin delivery?
Delivery days for skips are Monday through to Saturday.
(10) Are you a local or national company?
We are proudly West Australian owned and operated..